Dark Web Monitoring
Are your email addresses and passwords for sale on the dark web?
Fraud statistics reveal that it typically takes three months for most cybercrime victims to find out that their identities have been stolen, but a whopping 16% are only aware of it after three years! This gives hackers an ample amount of time to sell your credentials on the Dark Web, an exclusive marketplace where illegal activity is common.
To combat this threat, Calvert Technologies has developed Dark Web Monitoring, a revolutionary cyberthreat protection service equipped with state-of-the-art scanning abilities that will protect you from falling victim to identity theft and help you take immediate action in case of breach.
Calvert Technologies will search for your compromised data in:
- C2 Servers/Malware: collected on a command and control (C2) server, or through botnets
- Dark Web Chatrooms: found in a hidden Internet Relay Chat (IRC)
- P2P File Leaks: exposed from a peer-to-peer network or file-sharing program
- Hidden Theft Forums: published in a hacking community or forum
- Social Media Posts: posted on a social media platform
- Hacking Sites: exposed on a data dumpsite or hacked Website
Dark Web Monitoring by Calvert Technologies provides an all-inclusive inspection, monitoring, and reporting service on the presence of your company credentials on the Dark Web. Our cybersecurity experts will notify you of your security status right away, so we can carefully plan your next steps.
Our Dark Web Monitoring service enables you to:
- Predict patterns before they turn into trends, rendering hackers’ approaches ineffective.
- Prevent breaches by searching for stolen or compromised credentials.
- Monitor the deepest, darkest corners of the web 24/7/365.
- Report more than 80,000 compromised emails every day to help you control risk.
Work confidently and without any worry as we keep watch on the Dark Web for your private data.
Sign up for our Dark Web Monitoring service today!